Poor Indian Neighbor

I got an indian neighbor staying directly opposite my house. This neighbor is the only one (since 1998) that has been here ever since my family moved in. She divorced before because of her first husband torturing and abusive action towards her and I am the one who called the police. My mum even went to court and became a witness to help police in giving the man the sentence and jail him.

This time, today, her current husband, who is from India, tore off her shirt and threaten to kill the baby. Both the lady (with an infant on her hands) and the lady's mother dashed out of the house and run towards my house, seeking for help. The indian lady shaked my door furiously and within few seconds, she manage to tell us the impt points and she said:" He threaten to kill the baby" and she walked off towards the staircase. From my doorstep, I signal to her on whether she want me to call the police or not. Immediately, she show me her tore shirt with and baby naked. I just called the police and because previously, when her first husband abuse her, I called the police but they took 40 mins to reach, so this time, I actually told the 999 that this is really important because she is carrying an infant with her old age mother just directly outside her house. Within 10 mins, 2 policemen came without taking the lift and awhile later, civil defence people came with medic. I hope my neighbor is alright now. That husband is a bastard man. I was telling my mum, if the husband run out and wanna hit the wife, I will seriously take an umbrella and hit him. That indian bastard man still dare to tell the police that this is their family problem.

I am sorry to mention it here, but because of the previous 2 incidents, it make me really realise that no matter where the indians come from, be it local, india or msia's indians, especially men, they all have this same pattern, that is to beat, torture, abuse the wife or even immediate family members. Damm them that they bully women.

I hope he get jailed and send back to his own country.

Had my 5B2 class gathering today at pizza hut. Thanks to those who turn up for the gathering, it was really a nice gathering. Of cos, I meet up with Mabel too and chit chat alot of crap until 1030pm. I spent my full whole day loitering in Causeway Point. Cant believe that I really spend my whole day there. Haha, looking forward for more gatherings. Take care peeps.

Men! Do not ever hit wife, NEVER EVER HIT WOMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)