I've got a nice aunty boss

YES, although sometimes I tend to scold vulgar alot in my blog and I even tend to curse people (esp colleague) but then, I am a girl who can be appease easily, who get satisfied easily. Hahaha, as long as this person (whom I got cursed at) treat me nice, I will say that this person is damm nice. Hahaha, but seriously, my lady boss, a.k.a aunty tan, is really nice. Haha. Not because she send me to Bukit Panjang today (cos I have to be at the temple today right after the run), but after so many incidents, the way she talk to me, the way she handle things, she is a nice lady boss. Hahaha, I seriously hope that she dont quit as president of RAS (though she is a volunteer, getting no pay at all).

Today is really a tiring day. I will post the picture of that isolated island (in chinese, we say 鸟不生蛋的地方), consult your chinese friends if you guys do not know what does this means. Its really just simply hot, humid and making me so sweaty, sticky and smelly.

Friends, I am really happy that I have a nice lady boss, where she is really like a mother to me. No joke. Haha, sometimes I even buy her food (which I think is nice lah) and she will eat. See, I treat people nice ok (if you guys treat me nice too lah).

Take care peep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)