Very smooth yet funny interview I had...

Had my Singapore Custom interview today and seriously, I was kind of shock to receive this kind of interview. Well, I wanted to give them my serious side and really wanna show them just how interested I am in joining their forces. So after my name is called, I tell you all, my palm was sweating like water tap. So I knock the door and say a "Good Evening" to them. I got a shock when I saw 4 interviewers sitting opposite me. I take my seat and once I sit down, of course, they ask if my name is Zhi Tong and I replied a yes and they start asking me about my current part time job, Starhub's telemarketers. So I explained to them and talk to them about the current promo that we are having now. Talking about all these make me so confident because I know what I am talking about.


They ask me what did I plan for my future, what I want to do after I retire. What is my retirement age. Do I have savings. Why am I working now when I am still studying. How did I manage my time while studying yet have to work. Why am I interested in joining this sector. Alot more questions they asked and I answered all of them. It was just like a casual talk rather than interview. I guess they are really professionals. Maybe what they asked got something got to do with my thinking wise and how I answer them back.

I am happy with the interview and I am totally relax now. Whether or not I got the job, I think its ok because I gain the experience on how government actually interview us.



Below is the picture of my SMU competition team. It is us in blazer. smart bo?


Gonna vanish awhile to Malaysia from later tonight till next mon or tues?? I am also not sure. Hahaha, hopefully I will really enjoy. It wont be the same like last time anymore. So tired. So many things happened.

Tata ppl, I will be back safe and sound.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)