Weekend is ending lor~

Weekend seems to be here just few hours ago and now, a few more hours later, I will have to go back to school and have lesson with Karen (econs) and I can foresee that it will be a very wonderful lesson because I can make fun of her.

Lets start on Thursday.. Hmm, I really can't remember what I did on Thursday but on Friday I can still remember. Haha, didn't go school again and I actually plan to go work from 1pm to 10pm but then when I meet up with my colleague, we decided to go at 6pm and so we walked around, or roam should be the right word. We roam around from Dhoby Ghaut area all the way to Orchard area. When reaching 6pm, my colleague said "I am so tired to go work", then suddenly what she said trigger my "laziness" too. In the end, we both never go to work and I went and support M.C.Y.Z's singing competition somewhere in Chinatown and inside an auditorium at Riverwalk Mall. Well, pictures are with Doreen and will update soon right after she set me ok?!. Well, I must say, M.C.Y.Z are so action mama. Hahaha, alot of action man. Well, they got into SECOND!!! So good right? Or maybe the participant is lousy then bo bian have to choose them to win??? Heheheh. Anyway, they really sing well lah.

Weekend comes and I just rot at home. I am seriously sick man. Never been sick for so long. I am down with flu a week already and I took the medication yet I am still unwell. Didn't go work for a week. I guess I have to be "auto" and repay them the time.

Today is my grandma's 1st anniversary. Time flies so fast. It has already been a year since I last saw her. Today we "invite" my grandpa, who had passed away in 1977 or later, if I remembered clearly. We "invite" him to come and sit together with my grandma and eat lunch. After that, we send him back home to my eldest cousin house. I guess everyone still misses my grandma although its already a year.

Tomorrow, a new week, new day, and tiring day as well because gotta stay back and do my FYP. I left only 4 weeks and I tell you all, my website is not out at all. ARGH! I gotta start typing my report liao. Tata people.

*did you say I love you to your parents before?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)