Backed from my Malaysia trip

Yeah, I am backed safe and sound and I mean it. I nearly got hit by a Malaysia taxi and I did not jay walk. I cross the road when the green man is still flashing and is still there. Luckily I run and cross the road, if I choose to walk and cross the road, I would have been hit by the taxi. The taxi show no sign of slowly down nor did he horn me.just drive pass behind my in less than an arm length. Shirley and Lishan got a shocked and both of them said that if it hit me, they would punch and kick the driver. Haha... Thank god that I am lucky.

Well, first day we went Genting first. See the pictures below.

After we alight at Genting first, we will need to check in and so we take the number and you see the waiting number... SO MANY PPL LAH!


We got 7135 man!!! By the time we check in and settle down, its already near 4pm. Stooopid timing right?
Wanna play outdoor theme park games, in the end, because of the fog, almost half of the games in the theme park are close. Stoopid lah! It was damm cold ok. I thought it wont be that cold and thus I only bring my short pants. Wha lao, the moment we step out, the wind blew, my teeth clutter immediately! I really regret for not going to Jolin's concert. She was helding a concert there and I never go. Wasted right??!! How I wish Jasmine was there with me and for sure I know she will confirm buy the ticket.
So the only thing we can do is to roam around in the mall and then, we saw our favourite, K BOX!! But then their K box is so different. Its a room but then, erm, how should I phrase it leh?? Its like a small container nia. Super small. See the pictures bah.


Shirley is tapping the card (like ezlink) to pay for the song. 1 song 2RM. She is choosing which song to sing.


This is how the "room" look like.


Ok, I know I am super tall. Hahha.. The food in Genting was kinda ex. Ribena 6RM for one bottle. 1 claypot mee 13RM. So scary lah... Genting was kind of a boring place to stay at. So in the room, we do stoopid things like below.. Hahah.

Shirley damm funny lah! ahahah.


So after Genting, we get down to K.L and the driver damm funny lah. I love to speak in "lian pang yin" man.. Hahhaha.. See the pictures below.










Haha, the ferris wheel I jump and jump and at last I got the perfect picture. We bought dunkin donuts and also A&W. If I were to rate the trip, I will only give 3 out of 5. Not good. I dunno how to say lah.

My 21st birthday was a slient one. Meet lishan and shirley around 7.30pm to go partyworld and sing until 11pm. Thanks for the cake and the song. hahah, fun one.

I am so tired lah. Sian. Think of work, think of this and that, white hair is coming out. Take care ppl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)