I am depressed, stressed, sadden...

Yes, I am feeling all those right now. After Gean talked to me about my ponning of school, I decided to go and view my results again. Yes, I am worried now. Maybe its too late to say all these because I left only 4 more weeks of lesson.

My laptop totally die on me. I cant use it anymore. Not virus issues but hardware. The hole, which is meant for the plug, cant detect the power and so I can only use battery and I need someone to help me charge it.

Well, to be frank to all of you reading, please, tell me the truth if I am at the verge of retaining or failing? My GPA is 2.57 now. Economics nv pon before. HR pon 8 times but UT I got 2Bs, so predicted is C. I really regret on why am I ponning so much for HR but seriously, I hate the fac. My business finance, I pon 7 times and my both UTs are D. Predicted for this is E. Process pon 6 times and both Ut are D.

Friends, I am truly worried now. Laptop die, report not done, submission is on 14 Jan. If I tell you all I am not stress or scared, all these are lies. I am facing this all alone now. I am just getting tired of results results results. I just want to clear everything now!

Maybe my retribution is here already. I never once had a smooth journey for my studies. Any year or semester to retain is not what I want yet my results are going to bring me to that path. Money money money, fuck it!

Can I stop caring all these problems now? Can I just end it?! I really want to just freaking end all my issues. I am really really tired!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)