Lonely Christmas and also a lonely new year

Yeah, this year Christmas is really a lonely one. Best friends got boyfriends and thus I am alone celebrating all this. Seriously, I hate all these festive days. Once there is festive days, we will have off days and then, I WILL BE ALONE LAH. I hate to be alone lah.

Count down this year will be the same too. So boring. Anyway, please support this website @ http://gossipersland.blogspot.com. Thanks man. You can also click this at the right side of the blog which I named it as GossipersLand. Its a blog that is set up by my friends in poly. This idea came from Zann and gossipersland this name is I create de. Hahaha... I guess from this name you can see that it is a gossip blog and you can talk whatever you want. Just tag us and we will blog about it.

Recently I love to stay at home and watch all the TV programmes. So nice lah. I guess loner life is like that.

Take care peepos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)