Karma issues and some stoopid idiot action.

Well, karma is really a thing I believe. Trust me, this few days I have been going thru all these kinda karma thing. I am lazy to typed here but you can ask me in MSN to find out more. I am more than willing to share but typing it here is bad lah. Hahahah.

All I wanna say is, before you talk about someone or gossip or even choose to talk to the person face to face, remember, KARMA this thing. Its not fake and its very real. Even if your attitude is I AM LIKE THAT. Nothing is wrong about I AM LIKE THAT or THAT IS ME, but I used to be like that and I lost out in alot of things. Doesnt mean you are rich, you are poor, you are clever or stupid you have to show people I AM LIKE THAT or THAT IS ME. I would group this as a stupid thinking that you have. I used to have that and I am really stoopid. I saw this gay look guy in my friend house and it appear to be a relative. Oh my, he is gay and he looks like gay. Pardon me to say this, but those who know me, know that I am super straight forward. Maybe one fine day, if I get to see this person again, I would be glad enough to go up to him and say, hey, you really got a gay look and stop been so gay in so many things lah. You know what I am referring about. LOL. GAYISH PPL, I CANT STAND IT. Zann, this is a DA VINCI CODE, I guess you know what I am talking about and who I am referring too right???Hahhaha.

Oh, looks like I am gossiping now but well, this person is worth my gossip and I strongly feel that I wont get karma because of this gay guy. Lol.

Oh, talk about our Christmas party ok.. Well, thanks to Doreen, she bought a 13% wine and the girls sat down somewhere near Suntec and we just drink it at there. So nice lah. Lena went crazy, well, basically, all went crazy. Oh, talking about this, it remind me of this person who is sooo sooo sooo vinegar. Hahaha, he get so vinegar about our issues lah, or whoever lah. So stoopid. "Hello, may I go to the toilet??" Hhahaha, also need to report... siao bo! One crazy thing that it remind me again is this particular person say this to me that "I HAVE CHANGED, TO WORST". hahahaha, this is also stoopid lah. Change has got such a big meaning, and worst too... It is so stupid to say this man. Really.. Those who said all these are those pre-mature babies.. hahaha, brain never grow well.

Anyway, will upload the pics of our gathering. So fun lah. Christmas present exchange, chit chat, gossips... Hahahah. Take care peepos.... BLARDY HELL! hehehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)