tired tired tired...

I am really tired. Started working for a month and my freaking pay is not in yet. I am trying very hard to survive now and my family meet some crisis. Sometimes things just come the wrong timing. 我真的很累。能不能让我好好的休息?做人很难。。。No, I am not emo or what, but its pretty very obvious that you cannot survive if you do not have money. Going to Bangkok on December and I just hope everything goes smoothly.祝我一路顺风ok. hahaha.


Anyway, please, really, grant me more energy so that I can work hard, study hard and earn money hard. As a saying goes, 没钱就没话说.

Tomorrow is the bowling competition, I am sure we can do it lar. Hahaha, wish me luck ok. Take care people.

我真的要生病了。我好想你喔。哈哈哈哈哈哈。。。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)