Strikes, Spare, Wash drain...

Hahah, well, the competition on Friday went perfectly well. But hor, I am not up to standard lah. My teammates make 4 strikes and I never help them in making any strikes but I wash the drain for them and also with some spares lah. In the end, we lost to a team which ARE ALL BOWLERS. Sometimes, open competition is so unfair. Rules stated clearly that you can only have one bowler from school's IG but all we see are actually all from school's IG. Well, the highest, I think got 1200 plus points whereas our team, we got 600 plus lah, near 700. I am proud lor cos my team is really totally dunno how to bowl well.

Well, from the picture above, you can actually see just how tired we are lah. But hor, after the bowling (which took abt 3 hours just for that 2 sets), we slack at a coffeeshop in Chong Pang area and chit chat alot of things lah. Thanks Mag, Joanna, Jun Hong and one long hair guy for coming down to support us lah.. Hahah..

Anyway, my freaking FYP supervisor damm cute. Seriously, I think my team SBTL her. She freaking never tell us we need to submit something by friday and it was until Lena tell me, then I got a big fat shock that I need to submit that by tomorrow night, which is on thurs, I get to know this news that I need to submit by Friday night. WTF! So me and poor Ya Li freaking faster finish all. At last, we are finishing really soon, AND THIS SUPERVISOR TELL ME THAT I DO NOT NEED TO SUBMIT USE CASE SPECTS BUT PROJECT SCOPE AND PLAN! That moment, my heart was thinking and my brain starts to process and my mouth nearly wanted to say out, CB, NOW THEN U COME AND TELL ME, FARK OFF LAR. Serious ok... I nearly wanted to say this out and my supervisor never take the effort to email us BUT SHE JUST TOLD ME THIS WHEN SHE RANDOMLY SAW ME IN SCHOOL! So shit sia.! Ok, in the end, I really thank Ya Li for rushing out the report and do almost everything.

To Yali: I dont regret working with you and He Bing as a team. Its last semester already. Lets just enjoy.

Ok, working on both weekends and hopefully I am able to wake up tmr and go to work. Closes 2 deals today and I told my supervisor about it. She actually gave me this notebook to write notes but actually, all the items are actually those LEFTOVERS!! But its ok lah, better than nothing. Got a clock from starhub which is really nice. No joke ok. Really nice. Got light, in digital format, alarm, temperature reading... Got buffet too on Friday. It was their 3rd buffet for this week. They are kinda rich ah...

Annoucement here: Anyone who got friends, relative or any other relationships lah, can find me with regards to starhub offer. Please, refer to me. I can really give good offer. Its hard to explain here but its much more better than them walking into the shops. Really ok.

Overall, a nice weekend with a good start for this month because I closes 2 deals liao. More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)