Boring weekend..

Regarding about the previous post, well, I am still upset lah but then, there is nothing I can do much. I just hope I get to see you more. Went out with Hanzo today. My date mate lah.. Anyway, Hanzo is his nickname, his real name is Lim Wee Thiam. Hahaha... Erm, can group him as my best buddy in RP. Crap alot with him and he also lame lah. Met him at around 2pm and head to Long John to eat our brunch (breakfast cum lunch). We wanted to meet last week but we didnt because of tight schedule. Well, this morning he msg me at the right time because I just wake up and he too just wake up. Ok, so after our brunch, we walked around the whole blardy Jurong Point, see how people dance the DDR, see slippers, etc. So after awhile, we decided to go arcade and play some games lah. I must say, he pro leh but hor when it comes to Daytona... Hahhahaha, super funny la. Ok, after our date hor, we went and meet his friend and went Entertainment Center to play pool. Hahaha, once again, he lost to me. This is my sec time playing this pool game. First time was really with him lah, second time also him. Sian sia.. Anyone wanna play pool, can ask me you know. I am also a pro. Lol...

Anyway, nice outing. At least it kills my time. Tmr gotta go work again. Sian lor.. Anyway, MY JOOMLA CAN WORK LIAO.. ALL THANKS TO YALI!!

Bangkok trip is cancelled. I am angry, upset, alot lah but there is nothing I can do. I am having a boring life...

I want you, I want better life, I want.... bye all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)