Chionging for money!!

Well, I was extrememly lazy to go to work as well as school. Calculated on how many days I pon, well guys, the figure are...


8 days out of 5 weeks of school!
I am not shock lah but I am just.. tired. Simply tired. Anyway, I cant pon school anymore so I will really need to try my super uber very best to go to school.
Work has not always been fun lah but then, well, sometimes you can choose on whether you wanna dig some fun. Yesterday, I think my supervisor decided to dig some fun on me. She asked me to go over to her desk. So I tell her and say :"Asking me to come over to your desk is bad." Her replied was:" Well, you people always think its bad. Take a seat." When she tell me to sit, my reply to her was:" Asking me to take a seat is even worst. This is going to be a long conversation."
Indeed, it was. She blardy dig some fun on me on how I talked to customer. SHE PLAYED MY CONVERSATION! Well, I tell her straight to the face that this is bad and I am shy now but she continue to blast the conversation out ALOUD! At that moment, I was thinking that I should fight back lah, I know it sounds childish but then, she dig the fun on me and so I should do something lo. So I commented her watch, I say it look so familiar. She told me its a Chanel watch. Then I tell her, oh, I tht I saw it somewhere in the pasar malam. Hahhahahaha, she laugh also lah.
That working place is kinda stress. They peep and listen to you when you are having conversation with customer. Well, maybe this is part of their job but I am finding it quite stressful now. Anyway, I have decided to work until 15 of december. I have targeted myself to earn at least 2k by december 15. I hope I am able to do it.
Hai, weekend is another working day but this weekend, I AM GOING TO THE CAREER FAIR!! Yeah! Looking forward lah. I wanna see what they can offer, etc.
My keyboard letter "O" is officially dead. I mean, the O totally drop off. I mean, the real whole blardy O lah. So now, I am kinda using my finger to touch the sensor part. If I were to change, it will cost me $150!!
OH OH OH, I am really going to msia with Shirley leh!!! So happy. Well, is the togetherness that makes me happy lah. Hhahahaa, I cant wait. I really cant.. PLEASE MAKE MY FREAKING PAY COME IN FASTER!
Gotta go.. Tata

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)