Working tmr!!

Hai, I am gonna work tomorrow. I hope Starhub people will treat me nicely, dont stress me so much and I think I need to do alot of memorising for this telemarketers job. I just found out yesterday that there is some error in my contract. Firstly, it stated there that I only have 3 days training but the attachment they send to me in mail says that I will have training for one week. And worst, I am not sure if I will be paid for my training session or not. I mean, its so unfair that I need to have training for one whole week.

Another bad news is, my GPA dropped. Dammit! My FYP i got C. I really find it so damm unfair that I got C. Its really unfair. I mean, I have really done my part and all I get is a C. As if my work is not recognised at all. Really upset as well as angry about it.


Today went to my cousin's place to celebrate Adrianne's 1st Birthday. Hahaha, super cute lah and at last I took a picture of me carrying her. First picture you know, after so many months, after nearly a year...

Hahaha, today she play until really super duper high lah. Ok, this picture was taken when she was about to take her afternoon nap so hor she look abit sian liao. But anyway, she is still cute. See the picture below.. super cute lor.


Hahah, thats how she smile and she got dimple lor. Super cute to the max.

Gonna start working tmr. People, wish me good luck and I really do hope they treat me nicer. Hahah, afraid lah.. First day of work is always scary. Tata people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)