Another week

Well, this week is just another week, but a sad week lar COS I NV MEET BER LIAO. Wah lao eh, gotta work. I must say, telemarketing job is not my cup of tea. Altho your job is just to call and ask, but its quite boring and demoralising because people LIKE US tend to actually always tell telemarketers that we are not interested in the products but in fact, the truth is we are lazy to listen to it, lazy to absord the information given. Thus, I find this job quite stressful. One lucky thing is that they do not have target set for us. I mean, with that basic pay, I am already happy enough but I will be happier if it comes with commission and all lah. This commission part have to rely on me on how I persuade the customers.



Oh, recently, one of my cousin added me in msn. Well, not really cousin. I just say cousin because I wanna simplify the relationships. In fact, her dad is my mum's cousin, so this make her my biao biao mei. Hahah, and worst, SHE LOOK LIKE A SEC 4 STUDENTS where she is actually still IN P6. Kids nowadays, I must say, very clever. She lie to me until I really believe and after some time, SHE TELL ME SHE IS ACTUALLY A P6 students. Wah lao eh, at my age, I still kena prank by small little girl. I was telling my cousin(yes, just cousin lar, guy, 22, working adult, anyone interested?) and he also agree that she look mature.



Well, working has never been fun but I just have to force myself to go because I need $$$! School is starting next week and seriously, I want my slacking life to continue this way. After a few more months, I am gonna work.



I think about my future, my path, what should I do and how should I accomplish, I am stuck with one thing, MONEY! This world is so cruel to those poor people. Money is always the thing they talk about. LIke a saying goes "NO money NO talk"---> Singapore saying lar.



I envy some of my friends who slack and go out to places together and try out new things. Where is my SBK? Never once do this together, never at all. Anyway, I dont wanna care about them anymore because I have got a great bunch of friends now where they really do crazy stuff. One crazy stuff I did on Monday was to watch Hairspray again with Lena.. hahahaha, seriously, we are crazy. Imagine we sing along, and not just mumbling or humming, but we sang it out.



Sometimes in life, I do need this kinda crazy stuff. It is so meaningful to me, but to some of my friends, they find it boring, crazy to do it, no time, next time and blah blah blah goes on and on until we actually only say lar, never do.



3 weeks of holiday.. What did I do other than I found this job. I did alot of things.



BER, I SERIOUSLY FREAKING WANNA EAT SUSHI WITH YOU SO PLEASE, NEXT WEEK, YOU BLARDY MAKE IT LAH.. HAHAHA, SORRY LO, MY FAULT BUT THEY NEED ME.. U KNOW, I AM IMPORTANT. HAHAHAAH.



Ok, to do the ending here and play my gunbound, people, take care and dont miss me. I know some of you are missing me like crazy, DONT OK! CONTROL. ahahah. :P


(Done by: Zannie Nannie. Thanks nannie. At least, I am a boss, not like someone, ACT EMO. U know who lar hor.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)