Workastudy...

Haha, this word "Workastudy".. Well, it actually pronounce as "wok-ker-study". I am having this kinda life now, simply just study and work. Well, stress thou but I think I have got a bunch of nice colleague and I have got a KHAKI TO GO HOME WITH! Her name is Lim Xiao Wei!! Oie, read this ok, I PUT YOUR FREAKING NAME IN MY BLOG.

Haha, school has been quite bad. I do not really like my class simply because there are too many guys. And worst, guys that are into R&B and those style style. I mean, I wont click with this type of people. Same class with a few people I know but then, not very close too. I really think I can click with malays easily.

Overall, a nice week lar. I really wanna slp. tata

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)