Blardy bastards with teeth chipped off!

Yes, I think Lena and Zann will know exactly who I am referring to. This bastard with ugly teeth is making me really irritated by all the actions he did. I just hope I can really shut him off. Anyway, this incident really make me damm fed up and I still got blardy 14 more weeks to endure with this freaking er xin da bian de nan ren.


Had an outing yesterday with my beloved.. Hahah, eh, w54C ladies and 2 guys, you all are my beloved leh. Touched bo?? Ah Nua, although you never turn up, but you are still my beloved lah, haha. Oh, and our dear Alvin had a new name. Please, from this very moment onwards, address him as Alvina (name given by Joanna). Hahhaha, funny leh, and it suits him so well. So after school, Lena(driver), Zann(nannie), Doreen(eh, new join member), Joanna(shortie), Alvin(sissy sissy Alvina), Wei Kiat(GENTLEMAN!) and Me lo. We went H.K cafe at Cineleisure and then to Mind Cafe where its a place for you to relax and play games. Well, seriously, SUPER FUNNY LAH. Hahaha, I see alot of true colors lor.. Hehe, but hor, WHY ALL THE BAD ONES KENA ME? Hahah, so we chit chat, eat, play, slack until 1030pm and we headed back home. Lena is the driver of the day and Zann is the nannie for the day. Lol. Below are the pictures.



Aiyo, this is designed and created by this Lena Chang Yoke Yee lah.. hahahaha, funny cheena name.. lol. Anyway, NICE KNOWING U. Hehehe.


Does Zann(extreme right) look like our nannie?? She is our nannie lah.. haaha



The food we ordered is not scary lah. Got 7 of us, so got 7 sets lo.

After all this activity, we headed back home and then, ME, LENA AND ZANN chat again online UNTIL BLARDY 3AM LEH. We had an opened session yesterday and the 3 of us damm open lah. Hahaha, we chatted alot. I guess I AM THE ONE CHATTED ALOT but they dont mind leh. Hahah, I LOVE U ALL! Cos like what I had told you all yesterday night during our opened session, I actually thought some people might mind about it, BUT I HOPE YOU ALL DUN MIND LAH COS YOU ALL GAVE ME THE FEELING LIKE YOU ALL DUN MIND LEH. Hahaha, thanks for encouraging me hor.

Then again, TODAY I meet Ber and went Sakae Sushi and settle my dinner and maybe hers. Wah lao eh, REALLY FREAKING FULL LOR. We both never hide our fatty stomachs and believe me, we look like we are 4 months pregnant. We just eat and eat despite the both of us are sick, but she is worst than my current condition. Hahaha. Eh, char bor, take care lah and hor, next time we eat hor, WE MUST GO EAT SOMETHING ELSE, NO MORE SUSHI LAH.

Today I also had my FYP meeting and I saw 2 blardy man that I hated in the morning in school library and outside one of the corner. Freaking suay lah. I just hope they failed badly. Last semester already and I got this kinda fuck up class. Sibei suay and tulan.

Had my mobile training today and the training are fun to attend because the trainers are cute. Hahaha, really eh. I am looking forward to the training liao. Tmr is the day!

Take care peeps and seriously, ONE OF MY CLASSMATE SAYS THAT I AM WEIRD. THAT CLASSMATE SAID THIS WITHOUT MY PRESENCE. PLEASE, TELL ME SERIOUSLY, AM I WEIRD? THAT PERSON SAID I GOT WEIRD ATTITUDE. Shitter fucker!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)