Everything is alright.. FOR THE TIME BEING.

First day of my training for this stoopid telemarketer job, well, a good one. Alot to learn and I kinda have lectures from Starhub training people. 3 hours of listening to ppts. I think RP have train me well to take those slides in well. When they read, I dont feel like sleeping but I am really listening to it. This job here, GOT ALOT OF Philippines people. And worst, people who got selected for this job, ALL OF THEM HAVE A FULL TIME JOB. I mean, I am really curious about it man. Since you already got a full time job, why come and work where you can rest at home. I wanna rest also cannot BECOS I GOT CHEATED BY ALVIN. Basket him.. Say wanna work together, in the end, ALVIN, YOU WORK WITH WHO LEH??

Hai, I kinda regret lah but no choice, I wanna go H.K nx year so I have to save abit. Haha, do this quiz and its damm funny yet I find it quite true leh cos this is what I think about me in the future, as in marriage lah.






How long until you get married?
You will get married ... 11 to 15 years from now
'How long until you get married?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Quite true leh.. haha. Anyway, I want sushi with Ber, eating out with my classmate. aha, thats what I am asking for currently.. lol, tata

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)