Good Good Good.

Training so far so good. Learnt alot and there are alot to learn too. Meet up with the girls today. I mean, Lena, Joanna, Mag, Zann, Kelis at Compass Point and had my brunch. Haha. After that, took a cab to Lena's house and start to went abit crazy.

Cut the meat lah, chop lah, laugh lah, PLAY WITH THE DOG. Blardy dog, LENA, PLEASE LAH, TRAIN YOUR DOG, NOT TO RUN HERE AND THERE SO SO SO ACTIVE CAN ANOT. Her dog is freaking active lar. When I sit on the floor, his paws rest on my thigh, wah, SIBEI ITCHY LOR!! I really laugh and roll on the floor and that freaking dog chase me around and aim my thigh. Clever dog lah..

Anyway, sorry lor people that I cant stay tonight cos hor, I REALLY TIRED LAH, AFTER DAYS OF TRAINING, ABIT HOT liao. I mean, I know I am already "hot", but what I mean by hot is I am gonna have fever soon.

Poh Hiang jie say she gonna meet me the coming week if she can. I hope she can lar. BER, THURS SUSHI OK. Lets really freaking blardy eat all the peas they have! I think its possible leh.. hahaha.

Tata people...

Certain times, you can meet us, you choose not to. You rather meet your friends from your previous cca side. This kinda action, to you, means nothing, but if that day you already promised meeting, why cancelled and meet with other people? Now, that particular person who told me before about your things, regarding about your action, is running thru my mind now. Years of friendship so? When are you free then? Dont ask us to choose a date becos you have already cancelled. Seriously, I am sick of fixing a date, meeting up and all because of the inconsistence times of meeting up. Its really boring to just continue fixing a date with you, yet cancelled and you do something else that you think its much more impt. I tell Lishan not to maintain this kinda fixing date, meet up just for dinner meetings because its meaningless. Just one question then. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE GO ORCHARD AND HAVE A DAY FROM 12PM ALL THE WAY TO 10PM?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)