Stressful week

It has been a stressful week. People, when I say I am stress, I mean it cos I seldom get stressed up. This fuking FYP is killing me. I am trying my very best to finish the report and everything by TODAY, but then, I really cant finish. Its not that I don't want, but wait till you all see the report, ITS DAMM FREAKING SCARY. I hate RP for not having attachment but just FYP to gauge you. Been sleeping late for 3 consecutive night at 4am. Its torturing and tiring. My brain is kinda like dying soon.



Indeed, it is stressful for me. I really need a damm break from all this. Another one more semester before I can officially graduate. Haha, of cos, I will miss school life with those friends and classmate I have made. But seriously, I cant wait to work and earn money to buy the things I want.



See above, the happiness period of time in my life. Although there are many ups and downs in my family during that period, but the life I had in secondary school is really meaningful. Although I fail my first O level and I admit that I was really very rebellious with serious attitude problem at that time, but during my retake in OPSS, I changed. Haha, of cos to better. What motivate me the most to go school is the CCA(Military Band) I join. From there, I become a trumpeter and get to perform in VCH, participate every year's speech day, at least to have 2 performance (military band;marching) every year and most importantly, I met alot alot alot of friends that I really treasure, especially Lishan and Shirley. The fights we had, those scolding we got from teachers; its something I do treasure, even until now. If you were to ask me to count the events that I participated during secondary school, thats tonnes of it. Some I cant even remember BUT in RP, my life is dull, nothing. I never join anything, maybe except this overseas attachment.

How I wish I can get back to the secondary school times where there isnt any stress. The life I had now, somehow, its like so meaningless. I am not doing what I like but then, just continue for the sake of diploma.

I left only 1 more days to submission, please pray for me that I can pass smoothly. And after that, if you guys wanna ask me out, I SURE go out man! tata~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)