Hi all

Well, sad to say, until now, I haven't manage to nab the person who pour urine at my doorstep but dun worry man, web cam aka surveillance camera are functioning well.


In another 7 more days, which is 8/8/2007, my very first FYP presentation will come and my presentation time is 10am. Whichever god, pls pls pls, tolong, bai tuo, help me pass well. I really blardy do the report till I really wanna drop because I have to draw all those diagrams out. Thanks to Ya Li for having that kind of patience to solve the codes. I am sorry that I touch on alittle bit of the codes. He Bing, don't worry cause we gonna make it. Lets work towards getting an A or a B. Hopefully that 2 old man will be kind enough to let us go.

Today is also the selection of the project for next semester. The timing is so suffocating me. I mean, we havent present our work, and you want us to choose the project for next sem where I seriously think that all of us do not have the mood to choose. This blardy incharge is so freaking lousy.

Anyway, having 2 ulcer now and it pose a difficulty for me to speak well. I sounded like I am short tongue cos of the ulcer at my tongue there. Well, maybe I curse too much and I think I should stop criticizing people. Hahaha, yes, its bad.

Oh, went to my cousin's house on wed. Seriously, that baby, Arianne, she is seriously very pretty. I am sure she will be pretty. Guess she got my genes. Hahah, no lah, she got my cousin genes. She really know how to act to catch my mum's attention. Maybe I should take pic of her on how she catch my mum's attention. For the very first time, I carry her, she smiled and laugh at me. So sweet can.. omg... she is really the gem of the Wees, Tans and Pehs family. I really like her and I have even though of bringing her out when she grow abit older and I am earning money... Hopefully she stay this cute forever. I really wish that she wont grow up.. hahaha, see her bathing in a tub of water, enjoying herself so much, its so cute lar!

Well, time to play my gunbound, newly hooked game. Haha, take care dudes and dudettes. I miss everyone so much and please meet up with me during my holiday which starts on 25/8/2007.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)