Bad week, bad mood, bad feelings, gd movie.

This week has been a bad week for me. Alot of issues concern about money and resort to my mother scolding me vulgar for dunno wat fuk shit. Using own money is also wrong, then I really dunno whose money should be use. I just hate it.

Another issue for the double hit. I applied the visa online and just because I forget to print the approved form, ICA people dun allow my mum to do the visa. So she called and scold me, CHEE BYE, YOU LET ME COME DOWN FOR NOTHING. Dad called and scold me, YOU STOOPID FOOL, GO POLY FOR WHAT? SIMPLE THINGS LIKE THIS ALSO DUNNO HOW TO DO WELL, YOU CAN GO AND DIE AND STOP ACTING CLEVER.

FUCK THEM ALL!

I did nothing wrong to deserve such a fucking scolding from them. I have seriously thought before of not giving them money when I step into the society. I really dont wanna care about them at all. Given that kind of attitude towards me, I dont think they deserve. So what if they gave birth to me? I got my own thinking on what I wanna do, yet they scold me.

I am already 21 years old. I NEED FREEDOM TO DO WHAT I LIKE, NOT TO LET THEM CONTROL.

Because of all this, I went home at 10pm everyday, bath, on my laptop, after that, went off to bed. I hate this family. Never once this family has helped me, but always causes me to be in deep shit. Wanna do alot of things, but its all restricted.

Until today, I am still moody. Thanks to my mum, I cant go out and celebrate Shirley's birthday. Fuk her.



Anyway, I watched Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix today. Well, not bad lah and my butt still hurt. Watched with Gean and after that, we just went home straight. I am really tired...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)