Movies!!!

Ok, first of all, I help Ya Li to buy the TOTO on last week's tues for friday, we won 30 bucks! So happy that she is gonna share half with me.



Well, I went and watch Transformers with Ruki and I must say, that movie is so super nice to the max! Really man. Its worth my butt for sitting there 2 hours without going to the toilet.. Its really worth. After that, Ruki went and buy his ear piece and eat Mac then go home. Now feeling super tired.

This coming Saturday, HARRY POTTER movie with Gean. YES!

Anyway, I am very broke now. Really broke. I still owe Shirley 30, Ya Li haven give me money, Ruki haven pay me back the movie ticket money... Hai! And I blardy left 22 bucks for my whole week. Mind you all, today is Monday and I already spent so much.

So tired.. Tata

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)