33 hours marathon!

Since yesterday 12pm until now, I never sleep for a total of 36 hours. Well, I mean it, I really nver sleep for 36 hours. My eyes now is so painful. Thanks to the FYP report, I am glad that I finish the report on time but of course, there are still some uncertainty with regards to the report I typed. I don't know if it is a good report, if I can pass with a B, if the codes we have are correct and many more.

Yesterday went to Yishun Library to do FYP until 8.30pm. Luckily Ya Li drive so she drive me to yishun station and I catch the train home. Then the happening part comes where both me and her, we never sleep throughout the night just simply because of that FYP project. Well, at 5am, I went out and have my mac. Reached home at 7.45am like that and then take a bath, do somethings then went out so reached class late.

Tomorrow is the PM Lee thingy. This is my second time participating in Official Opening. My first time was during sec 3, where my secondary school had opening ceremony too.

I am just so tired. This particular friend of mine seems to be having PMS. She talked to me as if I stepped on her tail. I kinda get irritated and seriously, I hate her now. She is really making me to hate her to the core because the words she used on me are so unfriendly.

Bye people, take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)