SHUT UP!

Yes, as what my title of the blog is, I AM JUST SICK AND TIRED OF MY MUM'S NAGGING. Since last Saturday until today, the nagging still goes on and she is forever nagging at the same old thing.

Nag about my allowance, not contributing to the family (in terms of money), not working, keep staying out late, keep spending money on birthdays...

Sometimes, I can't help but to think that my mum LOVES MONEY. She really got the money face. She has really contributed alot of problems in this family. It makes me really wanna move out and stay on my own. People, trust me, I can survive outside better than staying in this home. I have been through the worst and I have proven that I can survive well. Staying in this home doesn't let me have the 'home' feel. To me, home is like a prison. I am restricted to do alot of things I wanna do. To be frank, I don't want to wait till my mum passed away then I do the things I wanna do. I do not like waiting. As long as I find it worth to do it, I will do it. Worth is something that I cannot measure. It all depends on whether that situation is worth it or not. Staying in this home has already stopped me from doing alot of things I want. Like diving, taking boat license, going out late, having parties, etc. These kinda things are those that we should do it now, and not wait till I step into the society.

She don't understand and no point explaining to her too because she will always think that she is right about everything. Seriously, my mum doesn't have friends. So to her, friends are nothing. To me, they play a big role in my life.

Her thinking are totally different. She said things like I am not filial to her. I think her filial here is I never give her money. Blardy, HOW TO WORK WHEN I AM REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL STUFF?? In just another 7 more mths, I will need to step into the society and work. Why cant she just wait and let me enjoy my life. All she do now is nag nag nag. I feel like telling her, YOU YOURSELF ALSO GOT HAND AND LEG, WHY DONT YOU WORK INSTEAD OF SITTING AT HOME, PLAYING ONLINE GAMES...

For your information, my mum has already stopped doing housework because we got a maid. And if she blardy wanna save money and cut down spending, she should have just stop using the maid. Reason she gave is, "Granny just passed away, I am not in the mood to do housework." Sorry to say, I find this reason unacceptable. Everyone grieve but the grieving time is over.

FUCK TO EVERYTHING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)