SOOOO EXCITED!!

My dad gave me $300 of which I spend $100 on making a new spects, the rest are for my clothes and my Crumpler Bag!! So excited lar. Gonna meet Shirley next week to get those items.

Met up with my unimates liao and I guess it will be a little bit tough for me to mingle ard with them. Some of them speak excellent English and if you guys know me well ah, my English is really those kind that cannot make it at all. Hahaha, but heck care lah, got 2 malay girls, I think I will mingle with them more.

Thank you Gean for promising me that she will buy me a BILLABONG PENCIL BAG!!! Those big bong big bong one. Hahahahahha. Thank you Shirley for also promising that she will get me the stationary. Lishan ah, I dont know what you can buy for me liao. Hehehehehe, so happy and excited lar.

Had a surprise on Friday. I went back to office and found 2 lollipops on my table. I asked my colleague who put it on my table and all said no, so I start wondering and thinking who is the person that put it on my table, and then..... IT REMINDS ME OF ABU!!! I quickly called her and ask her, she say she was the one who put it on my table. AIYO, SO NICE LOR. I tht she will pass it to me but she put it on my table..

Hahahaha, actually hor I ask for Caramel flavour but she went and buy Chocolate Vanilla. Oh, I ask lollipop from her because I have worked in RAS for a year, and I was chatting with her through the phone so I ask her if she is going to give me a token of appreciation or anything lah to celebrate my 1st anniversary in this office. She say she will get me a lollipop and so I tell her the flavour of what I want. Hahaha, nvm lah, so sweet lor.. I mean, the lollipop, not her.. HAHAHAH.

Taking off on coming Thursday and Friday.. Helping my temple out. I wanna buy Ralph Lauren polo tee... I mean, at least let me own 1 of it lah. I wanna buy lots of t-shirt and polo tee. Anyway, take care peeps. Dont miss me too much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)