Accepted!!

I am accepted!!! Not about having a boyfriend, but I GOT ACCEPTED BY UNISIM!! Tan Zhi Tong is officially going back to school in JULY!! I am really excited. Going back to school again, touching books again, making new friends again, project work again, feeling tired again, gonna curse and swear about school work again, another kind of "poly" life again (cos its a 3 years degree), gonna pon again, exams again.... SOOO MANY AGAIN(s)!


Well friends, if you guys also feel excited for me, here are some of the things I need to buy and perhaps you guys can show support in THIS way! Heeheehee

I need a new Crumpler Bag!
I need a new Pencil Box!
I need a new pair of Spectacles!
I need a new set of Stationary!
I need a new bag of clothes!
I need a new nice Watch, prefably G-Shock G-9200(orange)!


Hahahahahah, friends, got my hint anot? HAHAHAHHAHAHA. I always welcome these NEW stuff to me. Dont be shy to clarify with me on what I need okie! HAHHAHAHAHA.

Take care peeps!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)