So crazzzy!!

Did something which me and Shirley thought it is sooo crazy. We went back to our "mother-school"(母校). Well, chit chat with Mr Goh and to be frank, he is still one of the best teacher I have ever met in my entire education life. In OPSS, there are only some teachers you can talk to and never need to worry about them leaking it out or take you as a topic to talk about. Saw one always ever irritating teacher and said hi and I got no choice, have to say hi. Still the same snoobish irritating disgusting teacher.

So you guys might be asking now, why out of the sudden me and Shirley went back? Hahaha, IT IS BECAUSE.........

She bring GiGi (god-daughter) for grooming and since I was kinda free from 1030am till 1.30pm, we decided to drop GiGi first, eat breakfast and go back to OPSS.

Anyway, my workload is rapidly increasing non-stop. I can tell you guys now that I had my appointment fix until 9 of June. Tmr I am going to Marsiling for an audit because of some reasons, after that I got a meeting with NTUC Foodfare at Admiralty with Initial Hygiene. Thursday got staff meeting. Friday, I am going to meet Horizon, which is a foodcourt located in Causewaypoint 5th floor. After that need to rush down to Upp Boon Keng for audit. Next Monday need to meet up with TC ppl again with Merchant Association and need to meet Capitaland for the HTP.

SOOOO MANY THINGS TO DO NOW.. CHIONG AR!!!!

Take care peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)