So many meetings...

Yup, have been attending meetings since so many months ago and has never stop at all. I am going to give a talk again and NWRO and tomorrow Channel 8 news wanna film something about the coffeeshop, just take note on tomorrow's news.

Something happened in Abu's office and seriously, I guess I can say that perhaps she never suspect me before and thats why she tell me about the theft thingy. Somebody stolen some stuff in her office. Those stuffs are desktop ram and her 2 harddisk of which, the harddisk contains all her company's important information and data. At first when she tell me about the lost item, I was suspecting another person but then Abu tell me that he is really sick and thus she thinks that it is not him. I mean, there are so many other possibilities lah because everyone holds the key to enter her office. She even put a spare key in my office for just in case she forget to bring her keys to work (she got incident of locking herself outside before, recently...).

So I ask her to tell me frankly who the hell she suspect, and her answer is the cleaner's son. Of course, to be frank, I wish it was not any of us in the office who did it.

Anyway, gonna buy one new G-SHOCK watch.. Buy liao then share with you guys.. Night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)