Snappie time!!

Yeah, yesterday I had my snappie session with my beloved A200. She has done wonderful shots for me man. Oh, not forgetting to thank Brian Tan, my brudder and newfound snap snap buddy. Well, luckily he drove, if not my leg will be in a much worst condition.

We went to East Coast Park and Marina Barrage to snap pictures. Well, I posted some nice shots in my facebook. Put a few up here to share with you guys. There are some pictures which is really nice and was snapped by me. Comment if you guys want ok.




Nice right? Please say yes. Hahaha.. Okok, you guys wanna see a proper picture of me in my new hairstyle right? Okok, here it is...
I wanna look nerd. Thats the effect I wanna give. My job sometimes need me to be nerd lah. Hahaha.. Changing my spects soon. Very soon!!!
Have been slacking for a week (off for a week) and feel so lazy now. Anyway, take care peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)