Cut! Dye! Rebond! Fat! Nerd!

I got my new look!! As what my title has explain all, yes, I am looking exactly like a fat nerd. I don't care how fat I look because my ultimate aim is to CHANGE! I've always wanted to change ever since I got sick of my permed hair. At last, I cut it short, and I dye my hair for the first time. Yeah, at the age of 22, it is really my first time colouring my hair with dunno what colour. Haha, I leave it all to the hairdresser. I only tell her, I WANT IT SHORT, DYE IT, REBOND IT. Hahaha, and they do it for me.

I will upload my new look soon once I got my spects. I am changing everything lah..

Yesterday after my cut (Friday), I meet up with Shirley at about 9pm because she wanna do delivery services for those pineapple tarts. Well, first stop is Toh Yun Jie (sec sch friend) house. Seriously, he damm lazy. Mother already back pain yet still not auto enough to come down and take. The worst part is, WE DROVE AND WAS AT YOUR BLOCK DOWNSTAIRS, coming down to him seems a torture. Well, me and Shirley was talking about it. Wont disclose here what we talk. Second stop was Shirley's ex boss house. Lastly, we meet up with Ms Gan, our secondary school Chinese teacher. Wah, we chit chat, talk gossip at this prata shop along Jalan Kayu road. Talk about those past, current issues and some updates. Its fun to talk to her. Just imagine, from a teacher status, to a friend now. Although we still address her as Ms Gan, but we talk like friends, no barriers.

Things has changed. So many things. I am not talking about my new look, but things like the environment. While Shirley was driving yesterday, we saw this blardy huge moon, its huge ok. Recently the wind was quite strong. I was reading the Yahoo! news and NEA mention about the wind thingy. It was said that the wind travelled all the way from China to us, and the wind is actually blowing at 20km/hour, highest was at 40km/hour. Never will we come across having strong wind for days. No rain, nothing.. Thus NEA was saying that it is uncommon to have strong wind with no heavy rain but drizzle. Well, in my area, we don't even have drizzle, all I have the whole day was wind. Temperature dropped to lower than 24 degrees at night. I was telling Shirley, I believe in those catastrophe that was mentioned by those scientist. I believe that every few million years the earth will go through some changes. Just like snake, they change their skin once in awhile, we humans sometimes do have this problem too, where our skins are going through the peeling stage, and it grow new layer.

At the current rate on how fast we grow in technology, I guess the timing to the "catastrophic" is damm near. It seems scary, but then its the fact. Maybe some aliens might take over the earth, maybe one day we really will get the chance to see what "Armageddon" is..

Treasure each and everyday with your close ones. Take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)