Chinese New Year on its way..

Yes, Chinese New Year is ard the corner and its time to do Spring cleaning. Naturally, when you are doing the cleaner, you will throw away old/spoilt/useless things. I have got a shoe rack that is standing on 3 feet instead of 4, so naturally my mum wanna throw away.

My KNN father come back home, never even give my mum money for Chinese New Year, never feed this family and only feed his car, complain and say why are we throwing it away, as if we are rich. I got irritated by what he say and I shoot him back inside the lift, I say:" Can you stop saying money money, u nv give money and yet u still talk abt money, just shut up and throw. If you want the rack, take it and keep it but not at home." Then he say:" What are you saying?"

KNN, I really hate him. I am blardy earning my money now, spending on my own, the only things he is helping me to pay now is my blardy phone bill. I am getting really irritated by him. My mum also think that I shld give him $100 to settle my bill or I pay myself. I rather pay myself. KNN father, really..

Chinese New Year shld be a season that you enjoy the process and it is really a sum of money which you need to spend and buy things. This knn father is saying nasty stuff to my mum. I really buay tahan. I really got a fuck up father. KNN.

Now I dont have mood to celebrate CNY liao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)