So scary!!!

Its my first ever time to present company's information to some big shot people. Those looks and questions they throw it to you simply "IRRESISTIBLE"! Hahaha, not because I like the questions they asked, but I simply cannot resist not to answer. Its my job to answer those blardy questions. I am so so so so glad that my colleague and Auntie Tan is there to help me out and block all those questions asked by them. Hahaha, I feel so safe when they are around.

Presentation went well. Better than I expected. Not to hao lian, but the trial I did in the morning was BAD. Hahaha, half of the time I dont know what the hell am I talking about. I am glad everything ends well.

Oh well, Sunday is another working day for me. Damm man.. Going with Auntie Tan to some events lah. Got invited and I mouth itchy, message Auntie Tan if I need to go and she say YES. OMG.. Worst still, its from 8am to 4pm...........

Oh, I WANNA ANNOUNCE SOMETHING.

I AM GOING TO CUT SHORT MY HAIR. I mean it. Its gonna be short and I am going to change my spects to some nerdo kind. Hahaha, I am going to look nerd, trust me. The first person who will see my new hairstyle will be Jian Wei because I am meeting him after my haircut, then I will meet Shirley.. Hahaha, dont worry friends, I will take picture of me in new hairstyle and MMS you guys. This time I wont care anymore, I always waited to cut short hair and my hairdresser ALWAYS DONT WANT to cut for me. This time I will use the reason of changing hairstyle cos new year is coming. Hahaha...

THE SUPER NEW TAN ZHI TONG IS COMING!!! On its way!!!

Take care peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)