Big treat...

Thanks to Mrs Karczub aka Ms Karen, we (me, lena and kelis) meet up with her at wheelock's Sakae Sushi and seriously, the 3 of us super pai seh to let her treat because she eat lesser than us. I think that explains why she is so small size. Haha. Anyway, thanks Mrs Karczub. Hehehe... Weird name...

Office is still the same. The workload has doubled abit. I dont mind about the workload, but I mind alot about whether will I get paid next mth. This is my only worry. But nevermind, I have my trust in this company! Hahaha, like real.

I am so tired and I am super glad that TODAY IS FAAAA LAAAAA DEY! Hahaha. I have got 2 weekends to spend and slack at home. Cant wait for next week..

Take care peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)