Its over...

At last, I am having some peace now. Only some, but there are more troubles to come in the future because of my uncle. His wives... I just do not know how should I put it. If I typed all out, it will be so lengthy and I think I can write a story about his life. No, maybe my life too. To encourage people how to pull through. I can really write a thick book about it man.

Weekend is finally here and I seriously need some rest. More to come to "visit" that place soon. All I hope is, everything just end as fast as possible.

Oh, I think I am in love with Subway cos their sandwich is really... WOOHOO.

One of my colleague quitted and leave. Now, the office left 7 (inclusive of president). I guess there are more to leave this place. Am I one of them? I hope so lah, who do not want to leave a place where it just left 3 to 5 people. It may just close down anytime. I have got 2 months without CPF top up already and I hope the company can just faster clear the accounts and let me work in peace.

Friends, should I buy Samsung Omnia or Iphone? Please give some suggestion because I seriously think I should change my phone. Its time to change him away. Hahaha, my current's phone name is Janson. Hehehe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)