So many things...

Seriously, I am alittle bit sick of my life right now.

So so so so so so so so so so many things happened this week. So many so(s) that I do not know how many so(s) I need to put.

Its not just job but family issues play a part, A BIG PART. I can only tell my close friends what exactly happened and to some others, its just a rough idea. All I can say is, I am totally tired, I am really tired. The things I am doing are going against my moral, are going against myself.

Took an off tomorrow and once again, I have to pay a "visit" to a place which I have been to so many times ever since Primary 6. My life is seriously cursed by all these things.

I just wonder, CAN I STOP ALL THESE? IT HAS BEEN REPEATING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN...

Assembly talk today was lousy, bad, disastrous.. Almost make me wanna give up but I carry on lah. Hahaha.

Bye peeps. No worries, I am strong enough to withstand and take all the stress I am having now. Not just money, but the mental torture I am going thru now, I AM FINE. As if

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)