Craziest things I did...

I guess all my friends know that I love to sleep and I can sleep until 3 or latest, 4pm. Today, I did something which even my closest friend never do it with me. I am glad that I have this crazy friend of mine who is also crazy about food and get crazy easily with some stoopid ideas. Let me officially introduce her in my blog. Her name is LIM XIAO WEI! Hahaha, how weird it is that we are able to become friends. In secondary school, she is a prefect and as a naughty student like me, naturally, I will super have the hatred in prefects. Hahaha, and thats the reason of why I never notice her and even if i notice, I simply hate her lah. Hahaha, not hate but I will try not to talk to her that much. (Its unavoidable cos I am simply popular in secondary sch. lol)

Anyway, we get to know each other even better when we both are at...... I forget. LOL, Xiao Wei, if you remember, just tag ok. Back to the story about crazy idea... Its indeed crazy ok. Yesterday night she msg me and told me that she didnt have much stuff to do so I suggest some stoopid idea of having breakfast together. When I send that msg, I tht she will reject and say its way too early, TO MY SHOCKNESS, SHE BLARDY AGREE TO IT. Lol... So bo bian, I suggested the idea and she support the idea, so we die die will meet and true enough, she freaking msg me at 6.48am and another msg at 7.16am to ask if I am awake. My alarm was set at 7.45am lor. But anyway, our breakfast is to have it at...... WOODLANDS CENTER. LOL, NEAR CUSTOM THERE. We meet and eat PRATA!! Hahaha, Joey, see, I meet Xiao Wei for prata liao, when is your turn? Faster lah, I go yishun find u for prata, but weekend nia. Hahaha..

Ok, worst thing is, JAMM!! Blardy causeway was jamm.. We walk quite a distance, and its really A DISTANCE.

Ok lah, LIM XIAO WEI, fun lah. Oh, please do not tell people we order 6 kosong and 2 egg (plus one free kosong). Each of us eat 3 kosong and 1 egg, DONT SAY OK. Oh, I announce it here already ah? Opps, hahahahaha, seriously, I AM SUPER FULL NOW and I cant get to sleep becos of the prata I ate. Hehehehe, nice! More to come ok.

Once in awhile do this kinda crazy thing is fun.

Oh, a friend msg me and ask me out where I find the msg damm rude. Not the kinda rude, but just feel uncomfortable when reading it. Trying my best to ask her out always and she always cant, so just now she msg and say she is quite free on tues and wed. Seriously, I freaking tht she msg wrong ppl becos AFTER ASKING HER OUT SO MANY TIMES (with lots of rejection), she msg back. Thats funny right. Worst, she gave me tues and wed and it make it as if I can only meet her these 2 days and these are the only days... Machiam I mus follow her timetable. Worst, her reply to msg was :" I never. If you dont want to meet than its ok." Kinda insincere. So those who know me, I will of cos say:" Ok then, dont meet."

Friends, is this the way to behave as a friend? Hahaha, its ridiculous and funny. I just get sick of asking her out now. I believe not just me who feel the pinch because one of her friends also said:"Got problem then find me, no problem then wat?" Please go and think thru ok... Like what I said in my previous post, maintaining the relationship between human is hard, you need to have the PR and if this is the way of how you handle and treat your friends, your social circle will be small.

Ok, enough of sad stuff. Tmr working, I think Friday I am going to Da Qiao Primary to give assembly talk. Cant wait man...

Take care peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)