I don't understand!

I really don't understand some people's intention to do certain things that are obviously hurting people and they tend to pissed you off easily. How can such person live in this world? It is so insulting to humans. We are taught since young about having manners, understanding, give care and concern. The more we say all these, the more certain weird people like to go opposite and tend to always think that they are right in their ways, but in fact, there are whole lots of people hating such person and poor chap, such person will never know how much of hatred and fake stuff we did just to make the person feel ease.

I guess giving in is not the solution. Give in doesn't mean we give up nor we are wrong but we give in to minimize all the problems and not to hear such person's voice to nag and insult. Relationship between human are so amazing and it is not that simple as we think it is. Maintaining it is whole hell lot of effort.

Humans are fake, yes, we are. We tend to hide our true feelings to the other party, be it love, hatred or any feelings. We always told friends that we will sure do this or that to some people but when it comes to reality, we shrink and went mute. When people ask if we have any questions or any issues, we don't tell them BUT we said it behind their back.

Maybe thats the reason of why I would like to take pyschology as my degree. Its a useless degree and I admit it. The niche is so small that there is not much improvement need to be make.

All I wish now is a stable job, stable income, stable family, stable me. Hahaha, yeah, stable... I am not really a risk taker, maybe I need to see what kinda risk lah.

Right till now, I still do not really understand.. I dont understand certain things lah. Hope it will end faster so I can have my peace days. Hahaha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)