Weekend!

Yeah, weekend is finally here and tmr is Mother's Day. Have you all decided where to celebrate? I have in mind of a place but hor, sure pack with alot of people. I hope my mum will enjoy the dinner tmr. I will have to discuss with my brother again. Hahaha.

This week only work 4 days nia. lol, so fun lah. Anyway, 2 schools replied my mail and one of them is interested in the program. Ahem! Its time for me to sell the program liao. LOL, must "xian" abit.

Anyway, meet up with Shirley yesterday at Causeway point and bought my home computer speaker. At last, I buy that speaker and I guess my family are high abt it. Oh, another thing, ,my mum gave me her Logines watch. LOL. So hor, next time you all see I wear right, is real one ok. LOL, I also cant believe it that I am gonna wear that watch but I will still buy my Tag Heur watch, SOON! I think must prepare 1k to buy but bo bian, slowly save. I like to collect watch.. Maybe I should start collecting all types of nice watch and display, skali one day the museum need my watch and pay me a hefty sum to display it leh? Hard to say u know.. Hahahah.

I LOVE WEEKENDS.

Bye peeps and dont miss me so much, especially Shirley, Lishan, Gean, Xiao Wei, Joey, Zann, Lena, Jasmine, Jian Wei... lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)