Running here and there

Dad got admitted to hospital on Saturday afternoon due to piles. Hahah, in another words, Colorectal. He wanted to admit into SGH and so we just follow what he want. When reach the A&E, and its A&E, there are SO MANY PEOPLE THERE. So many ok, not just 10 but around 40 to 50 people. Maybe that day is a Saturday and so there are alot of people.

Reach there, help to admit him and waited for 2 hours before he got a bed. I personally dont recommend SGH. Maybe they have some expertise area but then, if it is for normal surgery, maybe not there. My dad's case, since Saturday until today, they never really do much and suddenly, today, the doctor came and told my dad that he can discharge from hospital.

Alot of questions I want to ask yet the doctor did not come and talk to me. For 3 days, I never had the chance to talk to the doctors. Neither do they approach me and explain to me my dad's condition. Although it is a minor problem, but whether or not is it minor or major, doctors have the role and responsibility to inform and explain more to the family members.

Anyway, glad that he is discharge but his piles is still there. So troublesome, now have to find which hospital can allow him to operate and not going to the clinic for appointments anymore. I guess he cant stand the pain.

I am so tired now. Tmr working somemore. Sian. I think today I sure sleep at 8. Bye peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)