Benefit for JOEY to read. LOL

My first week in the new position just ended and seriously, I had so much fun. People there are nice but of course, office politics is always there. I will just listen and say "huh, oh, I see" to just bring it over and try not to comment about anything.

Yesterday was the roadshow that was held in Aljunied GRC. That George Yeo came and it was like a big hoo haa. Cameras and flash light were just flashing infront of me. He visited our booth and my manager explain to him what we do and so on. One suay thing is, I FELL DOWN. Seriously, it was a bad fall and I do not know why I will fall. So suay lah. Anyway, my right leg now is having a deep cut. Luckily I wear jeans yesterday. Can you imagine, if I never wear jeans, the cut will be much more deeper. I was so afraid that my toe nail's will drop out and become the next Shirley (her toe's nail dropped off when swimming halfway). It was really bleeding non stop and so I have to visit the First Aid station at there. Wah, I tell you ah, the uncle pour the antiseptic on my wound, I really seriously at that moment wanted to dance "indian dance". Already in pain yet the uncle just pour. Somemore pour 2 times!

My wound now is still red"dy". Sure got scar liao. Tmr is my off day cos Saturday had the roadshow and thus my manager decided to close the company cos we work on Saturday. Fun hor??

Meanwhile, I have already started attending the introduction talks to teachers or in-charge on our programme. Visited North Vista and Pasir Ris Crest. I think I seriously need to take up a license as soon as possible because my job actually will need me to travel alot.

Awaiting for the day where I can start presenting in the assembly. LOL, really anticipating..

Cheers! MONDAY IS MY OFF DAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)