My face appeared in the newspaper!!!

Yeah, I am here to share a funny yet good news with you guys. I think by now some of you might know what kind of job I am working as and what is my job scope. Well, basically I am working in Restroom Association and if you have any enquires or complaints to make about toilets, you guys can email me at zhitong@toilet.org.sg. Hahaha, funny email account but I find it cute.

Remember my previous entry I said about me going to Pasir Ris to help out? Yeah, that day, there was this Lian He Zao Bao reporter and Channel News Asia crew. They are there to actually film and report about the HFMD and me and my colleague are there to teach the young kids on hygiene matters and how to prevent getting HFMD. So while my colleague was doing the explanation to the kids and parents, I am there to click the presentation slides and to look after our game which is the "Snake and Ladder". The game attracted quite a number of kids to play and they really enjoy.

And then, I WAS FEATURED IN LIAN HE ZAO BAO! Ok, my face is inside the news lor. Those who understand chinese you can take a look.


Saw me? Hahah, if I know they are taking my pic, I swear I sure smile damm super sweet lor. Darn them. Anyway, super fun lah. First time expose to media.

Recently, my job allow me to go to other schools to audit, give workshop and attend assembly talks. So fun. I have been to Holy Innocent Pri, Pasir Ris Crest Sec, Marymount Convent School. I went to JTC with my colleague to audit and check their toilet on whether they should deserve a 3 to 5 star award. So fun lah. Coming Monday is my OFF DAY!! But still, I need to go Boon Lay Pri to audit their toilets and have to go Pasir Ris Crest Sec to give workshop to students.

I am glad Shirley got the job. Ahem, treat soon, thanks ah.

I guess the recent weather makes my stomach bloated and I tend to fart alot. Stomach really not gd.

There are a list of people I wanna meet up and chit chat sia. Hai.. where are you all. Stoopid stomach, so painful..

Anyway, super good news is, MY DAD DECIDED TO FIX AN AIRCON AND ONE OF IT WILL BE IN MY ROOM. BEST THING IS, TMR THEY ARE GONNA COME AND FIX IT. yeah! freaking happy lah!

最近发生了很多事情而因此有点感到困扰。我不喜欢被夹在中间,也不喜欢做“看户人”,我喜欢平静,可是却偏偏不好的都降临到我这里。当我在做工时,我几乎都有种恐惧感。我害怕有一天我也中标。我告诉自己不要为钱而过一不去,忍!

希望我能独立然后就靠自己。

我在想,有时暗恋一个人的感觉很好。虽然他/她不会知道,但只要一看到对方,心也会跟着她/他的脚步走,一直噗嗵噗嗵的跳。

Bye peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)