Natural disasters..

Nature is really a super powerful and unexplainable force. First is the Cyclone in Myanmar, then Earthquake in Sichuan, China.

Never feel so heartache before. All the recent news are about the earthquake in China. Reading all these news make me sad because its true that people are dying and especially kids, children, toddler. I just wish I can help but I cant. No money to donate and its impossible for me to help out at there. Its not ridiculous to have such thinking of going down, its just... Both are so not within my reach. Darn me.

Tomorrow gotta go Pasir Ris to help out in the HTSEP. My job again. Wanted to off on Tuesday but I cant because I need to go Holy Innocent School to give introduction talk. Scary to me but I am willing to try.

So far, my job and the amount of work I am getting are good. Glad that I am in the company and today, the CPF board ask me to go for an interview. Position is Executive/Investigation Officer. Hahaha. I wanna be a police investigation officer, not this kind of CPF officer. Haha, anyway, I reject that lady who send me a msg and email me.

I am so tired. Joey, I CONFIRM MEET U ON JUNE. I take off on advance first. LOL. You gonna get to see me soon, dont worry.

Hahah, Shirley, I owe u one shiny glitter cute triangle. LOL.

Bye peeps. DONT MISS ME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)