Scary job.

Started working in the IT company since Tuesday. I must say, the environment is totally like a school to me. I guess some of my friends know that I am not very good in IT yet I took up the job as a software engineer. I also dunno why I agree to it. Maybe until now, I haven found what I want in life.



Right now, my job is to do a small website using HTML to design, do documentation for one of the customer, do abit of marketing in discussion, do translation and this means that I MUST TRANSLATE ALL THE DOCUMENTATION TO CHINESE AND SOME OF OUR ADVERTISEMENT INTO CHINESE WORDS. No joke man. I initially got a shock. My chinese wasnt that good, although in the past its good lah, but now, I almost forget all the words and I need to call my mum and ask her on how to write certain words.


It is indeed a scary job for me. Now I just hope that after my 3 months probation, the company will raise my pay cos right now I am really getting not much and taking into consideration of feeding my family and myself, I am already having headache. I just hope the company will raise my salary.


Meeting Jasmine and Jian Wei next Friday, anticipating for it to come as once I meet them, it means that weekend is near. Oh, friday, pls come faster.


Cute baby. She will be a bad girl when she grow up. lol. that grin and the posture... ahahhahaha, bye peepos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)