Jobs, Interview, Wait, Work...

I am now in the process of finding jobs, attending interview and wait for their replies.

DARN THOSE COMPANIES WHO INTERVIEWED ME.. Why cant they just inform back to me that I never get the position. Because of these irresponsible people, I pushed off my cousin's company offer, I waited all day at home today.

I actually should have an interview today and seriously, the job scope is what I always wanted, then this lady message me last night, saying that there is a need to re-confirm the time again but she doesn't know when she will be in the office. UNTIL NOW, SHE NEVER MESSAGE ME NOR CALL ME. I mean, you are the one who asked for a change of time, cant you be more responsible? Because of her, I STAYED AT HOME THE WHOLE DAY, WAS WAITING LIKE AN IDIOT FOR HER MSG. Darn those people...

I am getting so irritated of going to interviews, waiting for replies.. IF I am gonna work in a HR dept, I WILL RE-ASSURE that I will call those people who did not get the job. Its really wasting my time just to wait for answers.

FUCK THOSE PEOPLE WHO INTERVIEWED ME. Damm irritated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)