High high high high!!!

Yeah, went to Mayday's concert yesterday and I got a shock. Shock because I see how crazy Singaporeans can be. There are seats available for us to sit down and listen but then, they choose to stand up. OMG, I paid $131 yet I cant sit. Now I know that next time I must buy the expensive one so that I can sit down and watch.

Anyone, my friend who went to the concert with me went crazy. I have never seen that side of her before. Scary lah.. hahahaha, GEAN, IF YOU READ THIS, SERIOUSLY, you are so different lah when you get high.

I was trying my very best eye power to see where is JOEY sitting and then me and gean just see and guess in the end, WE GUESS AND POINT WRONGLY.

Anyway, a truly nice concert to enjoy and sing out loud. After that, we went Geylang and eat tau huay. Oh, by the way, GEAN, WE NEVER TAKE PIC SIA.. WASTED. I look so cute yesterday...

Tmr is the first day of my toilet work. GO GO GO, WORK WORK WORK.

bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)