Quit and Free

Hahah, the title sounds like I am a smoker? LOL. Yes, I quit and am free now! I quit my job as the Software Engineer and I am free now because I am looking out for jobs. I just simply hope I get a job faster so that I can do the things I want. Rotting at home can be nice but too much rotting will cause me to totally rot and wont wanna work.

Well, I think some of you guys know, especially Chinese, Qing Ming festival has just ended. I went to the cemetery at 3am last Sunday to pray my Ah Gong and my Ah Gong's mother, which is my Tai Ma. Reach there at 4am but still jamm with so many cars and people. I like the feeling of seeing so many people praying for their ancestors. I am not pervert or what but its like, as if, the chinese tradition is not dying.

It has been a month since my Ah Ma passed away and I guess my father is still upset about it. Yesterday we went to Mandai crematorium and visit my grandma, grandpa and Ah Ma. I dont know how to say, but I really feel that my all of them are beside me. I feel sad but I tell myself that another 30 to 50 years down the road, I will see them once again.

Death is something we will have to overcome. I have been thinking these few days like what if my mum or dad is gone? Maybe you all will say I siao, think so much for what, but I am a person who thinks far. Starting to worried. I even worried that I will have high blood pressure because it is a family history illness.

All I want now is to find a job, earn money and fulfill the things that I want to fulfill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)