YEAH!!

Super duper happy right now.


I GOT THE TOILET JOB!!!


Hahah, I think you guys must be guessing what toilet job am I referring to.

Well... The position name is Project Executive (altho my previous job as a Software Engineer sounds nicer), I love this position to the max. Although I have not started working yet but seriously, when you listen to their explanation in the job scope and all, YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB.

I am going to work in RAS (Restroom Association of Singapore) under the Outreach and Education. Hahha, meaning hor, I need to give assembly talks to pri and sec sch pupils. So fun lah. I will have a chance to plan campaigns and work closely with NEA people. Fun sia. One more thing, I may also need to go around and take pictures of those dirty toilets. Seriously, I guess I am not a deskbound person, so I find that this job really suit me and even before starting, I already can foresee myself doing all those stuff. Hahhaha, eh, you guys know hor, I PRAY FOR THE JOB OK. Shirley also help me pray, thats why I need to treat her. Hahah, I got a job that I want and pay is good and most importantly, I CAN SEE SOMEONE SIA!!!

Shirley, you know who am I referring to anot?? MY WORKPLACE IS AT BALESTIER, NEAR NOVENA, NEAR TOA PAYOH LEH!!!! hahahahahahahaahahahaha, think about this part make me go high liao.. WOOHOO!!!!

Gonna see this person and I AM SURE I WILL MEET THIS PERSON SOMEDAY.

CONFIRM!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)