I should..

I should have listen to Abu advise of not quitting.

I should have listen to my mum too.

I should have trust myself that I can never be on time to work and should just stick to the job that I seriously love doing it.

I should have not quit because of money.

I should have choose the freedom I have instead of getting ppl stalking at me on what time I reach office.

I should have consider carefully before making the decision..



Its too late now. I get it again. Everybody seems to be complaining abt my lateness. Then, to those who complain or gossip abt it, why are u guys doing so? You wanna talk abt fairness? There is nothing fair at all in this whole wide world.

I am sick and seriously very tired abt all these. I already feel lethargic by not using my brain to work. I am seriously in hatred towards the job I am doing now.

I dont give a damm on how ppl think abt me. I dont care abt the ranking. I do my job, I complete it and I give it to you.

I wanna leave and I am leaving before December. Cannot stand it anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)