Fri-Sat

Took off on Friday. My intention for the day is to had breakfast with Abu, and then proceed to school to settle my sch fees as well as to clear my doubts on the CGPA, and then off to my photography session (with an intention of taking just black and white picture). Well, the weather wasnt very good at all and thus, photography session had to cancel off. Meet Abu 8am in her office for breakfast. She was painting her office so yeah, she is my Abu lor, what I can help and do I will surely help her , and that explains why I leave her office at 2pm (because of those painting, esp the highest part, near to ceiling).



School didnt really clear my doubts but overall, to sum it up, I CANNOT DROP THE SUBJECT AND I HAVE TO PASS THE MINIMUM CGPA. Abu was also wondering about the part of paying $53.50 just to have the paper review again. Well, I am not going to spend the money again in reviewing because for sure it doesnt help at all.



So well, went back to Abu's office and reach there ard 6pm to have dinner with her and the staff. Its really fun to spend time with Abu and the staff. I mean, I guess, I am a very outdoor person. I still think that deskbound job is not me at all.



Met up with Xiao Wei and Joey yesterday to had our last dinner in Vittles. It was quite fun, and then we had our World Cup match (Argentina and Germany) in Xiao Wei's house. Seriously, I was getting abit upset and angry over Argentina NOT HAVING A SINGLE GOAL.. Argh, whats wrong with them man!!



Anyway, tmr is Monday. Again, I will have to face rules that are RULES (sometimes useless rules). I think Abu is right about govt jobs. People, I seriously would like to advise you guys, think thorougly before joining a govt sector job, thats my personal opinion. Alright, take care!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)