Getting Hip"per"

I set up a twitter account all thanks to Joey Ang. She asked me a few times in setting up a tweet account because I had the data plan. Oh guys, I have bought Samsung Galaxy S. Seriously, its like a duplicate of Iphone. Those who have seen my phone before totally agree to it. The best part is, the packaging is also very iphone"y" packed. I am starting to like Andriod system (although I would still prefer Windows Mobile).

Friday had a small meeting in CCK ITE. Its after months since I had meetings. I miss having meetings, debating, talking and discussing, share points and views and many more. Meetings had our minds keep thinking about solutions. The one I had on Friday wasnt a good one at all. I am not a professional or what, but there are rules in meeting. I just feel that the meeting is redundant, useless. I had to be restricted because of the rank I am having now. I hate the fact that people can only voice out when you have higher ranks. I hate the fact that no matter how creative a person is, you CANNOT SHARE YOUR CREATIVITY when you have low rank and your bosses dont support or agree to what you say or do despite them saying that they understand where you are coming from but they just cannot do anything to it SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE PROTOCOL and RULES.

I am getting sick of this. Perhaps working 2 years in a non-profit have make me realise and see alot of things that people who are "trapped" in a workplace for decades are not creative at all and are so law abidding despite knowing the fact that the protocol needs some changes.

I think I am not suitable to be in my current workplace, I am not suitable to follow laws that are stoopid, I am not suitable to not been able to give suggestions or views about things, I am not suitable to sit infront of a desk, realising at every single minute that I am just wasting my time doing data entry and its not productive at all, I am not suitable to keep mute or shut up my mouth when I see something fucking shit happens, I am not suitable to just restrict myself to talk to only a few people whereby in fact, I am seriously friendly and love to mingle around with people. I am not suitable to nag almost everyday that I am sian and tired.

I need a change, badly. Not changes in appearance, but the things I do. I need a change to make me feel alive and that my brain is still working which enable me to think alot and give solutions. I need a change to see how far I can go and know the limitations in myself.

I guess, I am not suitable to sit down and do work. Hahahaha. Boasting myself? Nope, I am not. I mean, you guys know me well lah, I am just not that kind of person who is law by law (I follow SG law because it is a MUST).

Anyway, like a football player in the football manager, I am considering my options. Hahahahaha. As if I got alot of options. Well guys, take care and dont miss me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)